Are you experiencing any of the following water problems?
• Scaling or water spots on water fixtures?
• Orange, brown, green or dark staining?
• Scum or "oily" look to surface of water?
• Unpleasant or metallic tasting water?
• Rotten egg or sulfur smell?
• Dry, itchy skin?
• Water is not clear?
Water that contains minerals such as calcium, iron, and manganese can be very expensive to a home owner if not removed from your water before it circulates through the house. A family of 4 consumes about 10,000 gallons of water each month. For hardness level of only 7 grains per gallon (gpg) there would be approximately 10 pounds of dissolved rock entering your home each month.
The first step in getting better, cleaner, safer water is by letting our trained water technicians perform a free water analysis. Water can be dropped off at any of our 3 branch locations. If that doesn't work for you, we are available to come to your home and test your water right at your kitchen sink. This is the most exact way to determine the proper equipment needed. Should you need further testing for such things as bacteria, lead, arsenic or nitrates, we work with a certified state lab that can perform testing requirements.
• Here are a few reasons:
• Saves money
• Tastes great
• Safe for septic tanks
• Use less soap
• Clean your car without any residue
• Softer hair
• Hot water heaters last longer
• Washing machines/dishwashers last longer